If you have a complaint regarding electricity supply, it shall be submitted first to your service provider (CEB or LECO). This is because the resolution to your complaint shall be provided by your service provider. Therefore, you are kindly requested to submit your complaint directly to them first.

If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided or not responded to your complain by them, you can complain to PUCSL for intervention and facilitation by using the form below.

f you have not complained to us before via this website, please Sign Up to submit the complaint