Register as a Consumer

  Already submitted a complaint?

Fields labeled in * are mandatory to fill

Must have 10 digits
Must have 10 digits
Must have a minimum of 6 characters
Confirm password does not match

If you have a complaint regarding electricity supply, it shall be submitted first to your service provider (CEB or LECO). This is because the resolution to your complaint shall be provided by your service provider. Therefore, you are kindly requested to submit your complaint directly to them first.

If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided or not responded to your complain by them, you can complain to PUCSL for intervention and facilitation by using the form below.

If you have an account with us (i.e. if you have already submitted a complain via this website), please Sign In to submit the complaint